Kurt Angle opens the show
- Angle says that Roman won’t be here tonight
- Angle says Lesnar hasn’t arrived yet but will be here
- Angle starts talking about the tag team situation but gets interrupted with Reigns arriving from the crowd
- Reigns is skeptical that Lesnar will be on Raw
- Angle tells Reigns to wait until Wrestlemania to get his hands on Lesnar.
- Reigns references Wrestlemania 32 and says he wants to make another moment in Dallas.
- Angle says he’s had enough, goes backstage and the “US Marshalls” come out to “arrest” Reigns.
- I wonder what Indie Wrestlers the Security Guards are.
- Reigns take out the US Marshalls. After the Marshalls handcuff Reigns
- Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman rush out to capitalize on Reigns handcuffed. Lesnar hits german suplexes, chair shots and F5’s
- Lesnar leaves and comes back to attack on two separate occasions.
- Commentary makes Lesnar look like a coward.
- As Reigns is getting stretchered out the asshole portion of the crowd chants “You Deserve it”
- Lesnar comes back out to assault Reigns more on the stretcher
Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka
- Alexa cuts a promo explaining that last week she was just joking and that Nia is still her friend
- Match starts during commercial break
- Bliss looks really confident in this match.
- Asuka comes back with a series of kicks.
- James distracts Asuka and Bliss capitalizes with a punch to the face.
- Coachman is especially bad in this segment
- Superplex attempt by Asuka reversed into a sunset bomb by Alexa, near fall.
- Double stomp/standing moonsault combo by Bliss reversed by Asuka with a hip attack.
- Asuka lock attempt reversed but Asuke still gets a roll up, kickout by Bliss.
- Ankle lock by Asuka, Bliss gets the ropes and escapes the ring.
- Bliss and James leave getting Asuka a count out win.
- Nia Jax runs out to attack James and Bliss but Bliss retreats
- Bliss vs. Jax announced for Wrestlemania
Winner: Asuka Rating: **
Braun Strowman and The Bar segment
- Braun Strowman promo on the tag situation interrupted by the Bar.
- Cesaro says true tag teams sleep together which gets a great crowd reaction.
- Sheamus’ mohawk looks crazier than usual
- Braun says that Angle has the ability to choose who he wants to face tonight. Sheamus tricks Cesaro into taking that match.
Braun Strowman vs. Cesaro
- Braun Strowman tosses Cesaro around and sends him over the turnbuckle to the outside
- Strowman sent over the top rope leading to a basement dropkick by Cesaro.
- Cesaro flapjacked into the barricade.
- Strowman focuses on Sheamus, it looked like Cesaro would capitalize but Strowman sends him into the barricade.
- Strowman sent into the post.
- Neutralizer attempt but Braun Strowman sends Cesaro over the top rope.
- Springboard uppercut by Cesaro
- Cesaro dodges Strowman on the outside so Sheamus takes him out.
- Strowman catches Cesaro off the middle rope and hits the powerslam for the win.
Winner: Braun Strowman Rating: **1/2
- Revival beats Titus Worldwide and post-match announces they will be the first ever tag team to win the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. This might be the first time the AGBR is mentioned on WWE TV.
- Mark Henry Hall of Fame Video Package
Banks and Bayley vs. Deville and Rose
- Sasha Banks tries to apologize for her mistakes and blames Bayley for the situation
- WWE drops the Moolah Name and is now the Wrestlemania Women’s Battle Royale
- Bayley says she can’t get over what happened at the Elimination Chamber.
- Absolution interrupts Banks and Bayley’s moment.
- Banks and Bayley showdown give Absolution a roll-up victory
John Cena’s answer from Undertaker Segment
- John Cena gets a huge reaction from the crowd when asking if they want the Undertaker.
- Cena says Undertaker still hasn’t responded to his challenge.
- Cena says Undertaker disrespects the fans most of all by not responding.
- “You are not the god that they made you, you are the man you made yourself” powerful quote by Cena.
- Cena asks Taker to do something igniting a chant from the crowd.
- Cena says Undertaker can’t call himself a man anymore.
- Kane comes out and chokeslams Cena.
Balor Club vs. Miztourage
- In a promo before the match, The Miz calls Rollins and Balor; Tyler Black and Prince “Nevitt”
- Seth Rollins joins commentary
- Miztourage isolates Balor and taunts the two sweet.
- Hot tag by Anderson
- Jumping neckbreaker by Anderson
- Anderson completely misses a kick to Axel.
- Spinebuster by Anderson opens up a hot tag by Balor.
- Tope Con Hilo by Balor
- The Miz distracts the ref so Axel takes Balor off the top rope.
- Balor kicks out of a roll up launching Miz into Axel and getting a roll-up victory of his own.
Winners: Balor Club Rating: **1/4
- Kane vs. John Cena announced for next week’s Raw.
- Ronda Rousey video package.
- Opens at the Hardy gate with Bray and Vanguard One scanning Bray. Vanguard tells Bray to follow the music
- There is a ring set up in the forest with Matt already inside.
- Match starts inside that ring
- Twist of Fate reversed into a Sister Abigail that also got reversed.
- Vanguard One initiates Fireworks distracting Bray so Hardy can attack him with a chair.
- They enter Dilapidated City.
- Dilapidated City looks like Sister Abigail’s shack from the build up to Wrestlemania last year which puts Wyatt in a trance.
- They enter the land of obsolete men.
- Hardy escapes Wyatt scooby-doo style through a graveyard.
- Wyatt throws Hardy into a garage door and inside is the Dome of Deletion.
- There is another ring inside the Dome.
- Hardy attacks Wyatt with a ladder.
- Spike DDT on the ring apron by Bray Wyatt.
- Entering the lake of Reincarnation area, Senor Benjamin distracts Wyatt and Jeff Hardy return as Brother Nero.
- A twist of fate gives Hardy the victory.
- Wyatt gets dumped into the Lake of Reincarnation but disappears.
Winner: Matt Hardy
- Ultimate Deletion: A great showing of both characters in a very entertaining and well-shot match. This feels insanely refreshing because it’s different than most of what we see on TV weekly.
- Strowman vs. Cesaro: A very solid match that makes me excited for the rest of this feud.
- Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka segment: Nia Jax has another good relatable show of character after a solid match between Asuka and Bliss only ruined by the countout ending.
- Reigns/Lesnar Opening: I am in the minority in believing that this feud is great. This moment felt brutal and continued to make good character development for both.
- Kane!?: I mean why? We’re running out of weeks before Wrestlemania and we just need to build to what could be a huge match but may feel smaller if there’s a bad build up.
- Banks and Bayley: Just have someone turn on each other. I’m okay with them being in the Battle Royal but stop having the same segment every week between them so they can be protected enough to have a good feud after Wrestlemania.
Overall Grade: A-